GIMDES to organize Halal-Tayyib Training in Istanbul on 18-20 October HALALEVENTS
(Istanbul-NewsHalal, Dhu-AlQa'dah 27, 1436, September 11, 2015) GIMDES, the leading Halal certifying body in Turkey announced to hold International Halal & Tayyib Training on 18-20 October 2015 in Istanbul along with Halal and Tayyib Workshops and an annual Halal Expo.
GIMDES released following statement, inviting worldwide participants to take rare opportunity for Halal training.
Halal is one of the most important foundations of Muslim life. From the day of birth until death, a Muslim’s target must be living in that circle and complying with the halal food. For this reason, Halal life, Halal food, Halal drinking, briefly Halal slice is the necessity thing for Muslims, and this is his belief point. GIMDES mission and vision contain all actions and works that are called Halalen Tayyiben and must be applied by Muslims in daily life. Therefore, GIMDES working to help companies to produce Halal and Tayyib products, and at the same time to increase the public awareness to Halal and Tayyib lifestyle.
* Enhancing level of awareness on the Principles and Concepts of halal and the importance of Halal certified products.
* Understand the concepts of Halal certification
* Enhance the standard and quality of Halal certification.
* Understand of Halal slaughtering conditions and requirements.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
* All interested parties who would like to understand about halal and its industry.
* Food Manufacturer.
* Auditors aspiring to become Halal lead auditor
* Halal lead auditors
TRAINING DATE AND VENUE
The training will be held on October 18th -20th 2015 in GIMDES office center- Istanbul- Turkey. Dr. Husein Kami Büyüközer, Mr. Murat Sayin, Mr. Zafer Gedikli, Sheikh Mustafa Meral and Dr.Majed Alhariri will conduct training on number of themes such as Basics in Halal and Haram in Islam & Halal and Tayyib standard, Halal Certification Procedure, Halal assurance system, Halal Slaughtering, Halal and Tayyib critical control points in food production, Halal critical control points in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals and Documentation in Halal certification.
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
For further information please contact:
1. Dr. Majed Alhariri Phone: +90 507 695 51 66 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Murat Sayin Phone: +90 549 438 33 19 Email: email@example.com
2 days classroom
* 1 day sites audit observation
* 2 hour written examination
500 euro (include training kits, launch,)
650 euro (training kits, launch and accommodation for 3 nights)